Hello, I am back with another blog. Today I am going to explain to you about what happens during NAATI CCL Online Test. Follow the blog fully if you want to get detailed information about the NAATI CCL Test.
The NAATI CCL Exam is an examination of your ability to speak your native language and English at the community level. NAATI examines the translators and interpreters and certifies them.
Select a NAATI Exam Date, Book it and sit for the test. You get 5 PR points when you clear this NAATI test, which will take you another step closer to Australian PR. NAATI has announced the 2021 NAATI CCL Test Dates too.
Before, CCL Exam used to be in a hall between the test-taker and the examiner, facing each other. Nevertheless, as a result of the current situation triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic, NAATI has announced that NAATI tests are to be carried out online until 30 December 2020.
So now, for the online exam, you can book the NAATI CCL Test Dates Online. We don’t know when things are going to get normal, just yet.
It’s a chance for us to be ready and take the exam. Life goes on no matter how hard the situation is right now. You’ve got your career on the line. You have been working so hard for this and have come so far that it won’t be a good decision to delay your exam.
We all know by now that all the exams are conducted online due to pandemic. In fact, we can benefit from this because we can take the exam literally sitting on our comfortable couch. However, the confusion of how the NAATI online exams are actually conducted remains unsolved.
Here to help you get prepared for what’s coming and to answer your online exam related questions, we have explained how the NAATI CCL online exam works:
- The examiner will let you in 1 or 2 minutes before the exam. However, try to be connected at least 5 minutes before the exam.
- The examiner will take about 8 to 10 minutes to brief you about the exam and policies. (Agree to all the policies)
- After you agree to all the policies, a Passport or identity check is done. (Show it on the webcam) The examiner will check the identity that you submitted while filling the application.
- The examiner might also ask you to rotate the laptop to ensure there are no cheating materials. Notepad check to ensure that it is blank might also be done.
- You must keep your webcam ON all the time.
Finally, the exam starts. The examiner will let you know that the exam has started. Examiner switches their camera off.
The window screen appears showing the progress bar of the dialogue and timer. Show a signal once you are done translating a segment so that he can play a different segment. (For example: – thumbs up)
- The time allotted for the test is a maximum of 20 minutes.
- After the exam is over, it takes about 3 to 6 weeks to get the result.
So, this is actually what happens in NAATI CCL Test. The key is not to get nervous during your exam. If you are well prepared, then there is nothing to worry about. Good luck!
If you are in a dilemma whether or not to apply for the test because you have not registered for the test, then contact CCLHUB. For these LOTEs (Arabic, Nepali, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Mandarin, Filipino, Malay, Sinhala, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu) CCLHUB offers the intense coaching courses, which allows you in a short period to prepare for the NAATI CCL Test.
With the mentor, you can attend our one on one live coaching session, who will further assist you to figure out and focus on your weakness. Join our demo class, be part of our success story, and get enrolled in our course.