Dialogues do repeat in the NAATI CCL Test. You may get the same dialogue that another person got.
CCLHUB’s recent dialogues at $99 are based on the topics of the recent tests, including the exact vocabulary.
When you learn the vocabulary and practice with these dialogues, you refrain from making mistakes during interpretation.
And how great would it be if you got the exact same dialogue you just practiced?
There’s no stopping you from getting the 5 PR points now.
We even provide them in audio and video formats so that you understand and learn even more effectively.
What benefits do you get from the recent dialogues?
- You may get the same or a similar dialogue in your test
- Boost your confidence
- Increase in your fluency in interpretation
- Reduce the chances of making mistakes
- More accurate interpretation and less distortion
- Familiarization with the vocabs and scenario
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: DIALOGUES
- 1.1 Consumer Affairs – Lost Insurance Card
- 1.2 Legal – Employer Dispute
- 1.3 Health – Speech Therapist Appointment
- 1.4 Consumer Affairs – Boat Hire
- 1.5 Health – Mother Enquiring about new born’s vaccination
- 1.6 Community Welfare – Free English Program for New Immigrants
- 1.7 Community Welfare – Student looking for College Residence
- 1.8 Insurance – Claim Lost Mobile Phone
- 1.9 Consumer Affair – Garden Shop
- 1.10 Health – Elder Mother’s Health Follow Up
- 1.11 Legal – Family Budget
- 1.12 Consumer Affairs – Painting Class
- 1.13 Community Welfare – Disturbances Created by the Local Youths
- 1.14 Legal – Advise on Legal Lawsuit with Lawyers
- 1.15 Business – Restaurant Advertisement
SECTION 2: VOCABS