Swahili NAATI CCL Course
The Swahili NAATI CCL Course aims to provide you with the best resources for your Swahili NAATI CCL Test.
It has been carefully and concisely designed to meet the preparation needs of Swahili NAATI CCL Test aspirants.
As you’re aware, the Swahili NAATI CCL Test requires you to interpret the dialogue segments from English to Swahili and vice-versa. To give accurate interpretations, you must have the right knowledge of possible exam scenarios and a good vocabulary.
Keeping all these requirements in mind, our team of experts have made just the right course with the proper tips and tricks, and of course, the best dialogues in both audio and pdf formats.
And wait! There’s more.
You get a vocabulary section with more than 3000 words with their respective Swahili translations.
At just the price of 199 AUD, this Swahili NAATI CCL course will be the best aid you can get, in reaching those 5 PR points.
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Pre-recorded classes
Section 2: PDF and Dialogues
- 1. Social Welfare – Domestic Violence
- 2. Legal – Traffic Violence
- 3. Community Welfare – Job Interview
- 4. Health – Endoscopy
- 5. Health – Eye Checkup
- 6. Community Welfare – Government Housing Application
- 7. Health – Hepatitis
- 8. Finance – Home Loan
- 9. Health – Hypertension
- 10. Legal – Worker’s Compensation
- 11. Community Welfare – Voting Case
- 12. Consumer Affairs – Internet Bill
- 13. Legal – Police Case Caused by Wrong English
- 14. Legal – Medical Test for Visa Application
- 15. Health – Broken Leg
- 16. Legal – Burglary Case
- 17. Social Welfare- Centerlink
- 18. Health – Chickenpox
- 19. Community Welfare – Cyber Fraud
- 20. Community Welfare – Day Care Center
- 21. Health – Diabetes
- 22. Health – Cholesterol
- 23. Education – 18 year old son’s problem
- 24 . Legal – Social Security Tribunal
- 25. Consumer Affairs – Restaurant Complaint
- 26. Consumer Affairs- Refusal to return rental advance
- 27. Insurance- Change Health insurance plan
- 28. Consumer Affairs- Car Exchange Dialogue
- 29. Consumer Affairs- Car Servicing Dialogue
- 30. Superannuation Fund – Pension Fund
Section 3: Vocabularies