Bangla Recent Exam Dialogues and Vocabs
Dialogues do repeat in the NAATI CCL Test. You may get the same dialogue that another person got.
CCLHUB’s recent dialogues at $99 are based on the topics of the recent tests, including the exact vocabulary.
When you learn the vocabulary and practice with these dialogues, you refrain from making mistakes during interpretation.
And how great would it be if you got the exact same dialogue you just practised?
There’s no stopping you from getting the 5 PR points now.
We even provide them in audio and video formats so that you understand and learn even more effectively.
What benefits do you get from the recent dialogues?
- You may get the same or a similar dialogue in your test
- Boost in your confidence
- Increase in your fluency in interpretation
- Reduce the chances of making mistakes
- More accurate interpretation and less distortion
- Familiarization with the vocabs and scenario
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Dialogues
- 1. Business – Stolen Bag Dialogue
- 2. Business – Travel Agent
- 3. Education – Parents meet teachers
- 4. Consumer Affairs – Water Department
- 5. Community Welfare – After-school childcare program
- 6. Insurance – Private Health Insurance
- 7. Legal – Social Security Tribunal
- 8. Legal – Legal Proceeding
- 9. Consumer Affairs – Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Community Welfare – Window Job Interview
- 11. Community Welfare – Rehabilitation Centre Inquiry
- 12. Health – Skin Problem Dialogue
- 13. Real Estate – Property Listing
- 14. Consumer Affairs – Restaurant Complaint
- 15. Legal – Horse Riding Accident
Section 2: Vocabs