Urdu Recent Exam Dialogues and Vocabs
Dialogues do repeat in the NAATI CCL Test. You may get the same dialogue that another person got.
CCLHUB’s recent dialogues at $99 are based on the topics of the recent tests, including the exact vocabulary.
When you learn the vocabulary and practice with these dialogues, you refrain from making mistakes during interpretation.
And how great would it be if you got the exact same dialogue you just practised?
There’s no stopping you from getting the 5 PR points now.
We even provide them in audio and video formats so that you understand and learn even more effectively.
What benefits do you get from the recent dialogues?
- You may get the same or a similar dialogue in your test
- Boost in your confidence
- Increase in your fluency in interpretation
- Reduce the chances of making mistakes
- More accurate interpretation and less distortion
- Familiarization with the vocabs and scenario
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: DIALOGUES
- 1. Consumer Affairs – Vacuum Cleaner Buyer and Seller
- 2. Consumer Affairs – Restaurant Complaint
- 3. Insurance – Purchasing Car Insurance
- 4. Social Welfare – New Startup allowance
- 5. Education – 18 year old son’s behaviour
- 6. Community Welfare – Visa Rejection
- 7. Community Welfare – Parents’ meet
- 8. Business – Publicity Campaign
- 9. Consumer Affairs – Return Policy
- 10. Consumer Affairs – Lost Insurance Card
- 11. Legal – Wife’s request to arrest her husband
- 12. Legal – Employer’s dispute
- 13. Health – Blood Pressure
- 14. Consumer Affairs – Free English Learning for New Immigrants
- 15. Community Welfare – Student Looking for College Residence
SECTION 2: VOCABULARY