Mandarin Recent Exam Dialogues and Vocabs
Dialogues do repeat in the NAATI CCL Test. You may get the same dialogue that another person got.
CCLHUB’s recent dialogues at $99 are based on the topics of the recent tests, including the exact vocabulary.
When you learn the vocabulary and practice with these dialogues, you refrain from making mistakes during interpretation.
And how great would it be if you got the exact same dialogue you just practiced?
There’s no stopping you from getting the 5 PR points now.
We even provide them in audio and video formats so that you understand and learn even more effectively.
What benefits do you get from the recent dialogues?
- You may get the same or a similar dialogue in your test
- Boost in your confidence
- Increase in your fluency in interpretation
- Reduce the chances of making mistakes
- More accurate interpretation and less distortion
- Familiarization with the vocabs and scenario
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: DIALOGUES
- 1. Superannuation Claim due to COVID – 19
- 2. College Registration Cancellation Problems
- 3. Community Welfare – Integration Aide
- 4. Consumer Affairs – Lost Insurance Card
- 5. Legal – Wife’s request to arrest her husband
- 6. Finance – Family Budget
- 7. Consumer Affairs – Electricity Dispute
- 8. Mother enquiring about swimming lessons for her 6 years old son
- 9. Health – Speech Therapist Appointment
- 10. Health – Blood Pressure
- 11. Community Welfare- After-School Program
- 12. Consumer Affairs – Hiring a Boat
- 13. Health – Shoulder Pain
- 14. Mother buying a pet for her son
- 15. Free English Learning for Immigrants
SECTION 2: VOCABS