Telugu Recent Exam Dialogues and Vocabs
Dialogues do repeat in the NAATI CCL Test. You may get the same dialogue that another person got.
CCLHUB’s recent dialogues at $99 are based on the topics of the recent tests, including the exact vocabulary.
When you learn the vocabulary and practice with these dialogues, you refrain from making mistakes during interpretation.
And how great would it be if you got the exact same dialogue you just practised?
There’s no stopping you from getting the 5 PR points now.
We even provide them in audio and video formats so that you understand and learn even more effectively.
What benefits do you get from the recent dialogues?
- You may get the same or a similar dialogue in your test
- Boost in your confidence
- Increase in your fluency in interpretation
- Reduce the chances of making mistakes
- More accurate interpretation and less distortion
- Familiarization with the vocabs and scenario
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: DIALOGUES
- 1. Consumer Affairs – Hiring a boat
- 2. Finance- Bank Account Opening
- 3. Superannuation – Claim due to COVID-19
- 4. College Registration Cancellation Problem
- 5. Community Welfare- Integration Aide
- 6. Health- Bleeding Gum Problem
- 7. Insurance- Lost Insurance Card
- 8. Legal- Wife’s Request to Arrest Her Husband
- 9. Community Welfare- After School Problem
- 10. Health- Blood Pressure
- 11. Health – Speech therapist
- 12. Consumer Affairs – Electricity Dispute
- 13. Health – Shoulder Pain
- 14. Student Looking for College Residence
- 15. Health – Speech therapist Appointment
Section 2: VOCABS