Dialogues do repeat in the NAATI CCL Test. You may get the same dialogue that another person got.
CCLHUB’s recent dialogues at $99 are based on the topics of the recent tests, including the exact vocabulary.
When you learn the vocabulary and practice with these dialogues, you refrain from making mistakes during interpretation.
And how great would it be if you got the exact same dialogue you just practised?
There’s no stopping you from getting the 5 PR points now.
We even provide them in audio and video formats so that you understand and learn even more effectively.
What benefits do you get from the recent dialogues?
- You may get the same or a similar dialogue in your test
- Boost in your confidence
- Increase in your fluency in interpretation
- Reduce the chances of making mistakes
- More accurate interpretation and less distortion
- Familiarization with the vocabs and scenario
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1: DIALOGUES
- Consumer Affairs- Mother enquiring about the swimming class for her 6 yr old son
- Health- Speech Threapist Appointment
- Community Welfare- After School Child Care Program
- Health- Blood Pressure
- Consumer Affairs- Boat Hire
- Health- General Practitioner and Shoulder Pain regarding Shoulder Pain
- Health- Mother enquiring about new born_s vaccination
- Consumer Affairs- Mother Buying a pet dog for her son
- Community Welfare- Free English learning programs for new immigrants
- Community Welfare- Student looking for College residence
- Insurance- Claim lost mobile phone
- Education – Requesting Extension for Essay Submission
- Health – Cat Bite
- Helping Migrant
- Insurance for kitchen floor
SECTION 2: VOCABULARIES