Due to travel and movement restrictions after the COVID-19 outbreak, NAATI has developed an online version of the CCL testing. COVID-19 is horrible, but it also comes with opportunities and changes. This being said, in order to access the NAATI CCL test, a candidate will need to have a suitable device.
Make sure you read and understand the following information before sitting your online test for NAATI:
In order to sit for an exam, we all know that we obviously need a pen and paper for the note-taking. But during online class, we definitely need more than that. Here we have mentioned all the technologies that are required to attend the NAATI exam:
- Reliable Internet Connection:
The recommended internet speed for peer-to-peer HD quality video with a resolution of HD 720p at 30fps is 1.2 Mbps.
The audio and video of the test are recorded. We advise you to check your speed well before the test just to be safe.
Using a personal hot spot connection from your mobile phone is not permitted due to test security requirements.
- Device Requirements:
It is recommended that candidates should attend the test from a PC or laptop with windows 10 or Mac OS 10+ . NAATI recommends against the use of Mobile phones and tablets as they may create potential performance and audio issues.
You are required to use a headset during your test. This can be standard mobile phone earphones or a dedicated video conference-style headset. NAATI does not recommend the use of Bluetooth or wireless headsets due to the potential for connectivity issues during testing.
Please ensure your headset is functioning before the test. Separate and built-in speakers are not allowed due to audio issues.
• Maximum Volume:
NAATI recommends your volume to be set to a level comfortable for listening and not too loud, high volume levels may create high-pitched sounds.
• Functioning webcam:
The audio and video of the test are recorded so, a functioning webcam is a must.
Things to Remember:
- Where a test is unable to be conducted without clear audio and video due to system or connectivity issues we will not able to proceed with the test (regardless of what stage it is at). You will be given the opportunity to select another test spot free of cost, however, this may result in a waiting time of up to 2 months due to high demand.
- You should ensure your equipment is functioning properly and charged before the Test. Due to the variances in equipment candidates’ use, only limited technical support will be available during the test.
- The test platform requires the use of Google products, as such candidates need the ability to access and use these without any interference. The test will not be able to be taken if this is not possible.
- You will not have access to any materials during the actual test. You are not permitted to use any electronic resources during the CCL test session; however, you may refer to any handwritten notes made during your test, so pens and blank paper are allowed.
- Your test will be recorded for assessment purposes. This recording will be retained by NAATI after the marking of your test is completed.
If you are still in doubt then feel free to message us. We will be there to help you with any topic related to NAATI CCL. You can also join our online coaching classes, which will help you prepare for the NAATI CCL Test in a short period. CCLHUB provides the intensive coaching classes to you, which will help you to prepare for the NAATI CCL Test.
We update you with every information about NAATI CCL and also provide the free demo session and test samples which will definitely give you the idea of how CCL Test is taken.