Are you wondering if the NAATI Program in Australia is even worth all the effort? What if I told you the NAATI Test and CCL test is more than relevant?
NAATI Program in Australia is an opportunity for the ones who are applying for their point-based PR. You’ll gain easy 5 points and certification if you put effort into it.
National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI), a standard organization in Australia, is responsible for certifying translators and interpreters. NAATI sets to maintain and promote high professional standards for Translator and Interpreter.
NAATI is not a government department or an industrialist association (union) or a member-based institution or a representative based organization; first, it is a non-governmental body that works as a quality assurance scheme in the world of certified translators and interpreters.
You can take the NAATI program for two purposes:
- To work as a Translator and Interpreter.
- For 5 PR points or bonus points for PR
The number of immigrants increases every year in Australia. People around the world come to Australia to work or to study. Australia has been a top hub destination for higher study among students.
In recent years, people from diverse communities and different parts of the world have increased in Australia. It has caused higher demands for foreign languages. As a result, there has been a pool of job opportunities in the Australian market.
Currently, NAATI offers accreditations for over 60 languages. The NAATI Accreditation scheme provisions to employers and organizations with high demand for the services of translators and interpreters. Moreover, NAATI accreditation is widely known for a measure to enhance one’s professional skills.
Also, upon gaining the NAATI accreditation, an individual can claim five bonus points under CCL points. Hence, the ability to offer high-quality services to organizations.
- sit for NAATI assessment test.
- pass the NAATI approved course.
- provide evidence of the qualification gained overseas in translating and interpreting.
- provide evidence of advanced standing or international professional membership
As per the NAATI report, only 10% to 12% of people pass the NAATI exam every year. NAATI CCL is comparatively easier to give than the NAATI exam. NAATI CCL is all about being able to translate at a community level. There are many examples of reports where people take the NAATI Exam more than once. It is because they don’t follow the proper guidelines to prepare for the exam. So it is essential to prepare well to pass the NAATI Exam.
You can take the NAATI preparation classes from the Australian University approved by NAATI; This is somehow the best way to prepare for the NAATI Exam. During the preparation classes, you are guided and trained by the NAATI Professionals. NAATI professionals will help you to find out your weakness, minimize it, and prepare well to pass the NAATI Exam.
For NAATI CCL, you can get enrolled in an institution or online coaching classes like CCLHUB. It will help you a lot in preparing for the NAATI CCL Exam. CCLHUB helps you with the test samples, practice materials, and one on one coaching with the NAATI Experts. Join the free demo session for more.
- Get enrolled in a course or program from NAATI approved Australian University.
- Give your best level of performance in the course assessment.
- The institution will notify whether you are recommended by NAATI or not.
- After this prepare the application and supporting documents.
- You need to submit the application by post or by the person.
- Pay the application fee. The payment process takes normally 7 days to process.
- You will receive the notification from NAATI when the NAATI is processed.
- It usually takes 6 weeks to process the application.
- You will be informed about the assessment decision by post.
You require at least 29 marks in each dialogue. But you require an overall score of 63 out of 90 to pass the CCL Test. Scoring above 63 will add five points to your PR points. The score between 55 to 62.5 marks as a marginal fail. As CCL is all about five bonus points, CCL HUB focuses on providing some paid preparation courses to the users. CCLHUB is more beneficial to those who are looking forward to appearing in the NAATI CCL exam soon.
Author: Samir Luintel