Hey guys, welcome to our blog on how to change NAATI Test Date !!
Wishing everyone Good Luck for their upcoming exam, I thought of writing a blog considering those students who will not be able to attend the exam in previously booked dates or are in a mood to change the NAATI Test Date reschedule NAATI date.
Yes, it’s for you.
In this blog, you will learn about NAATI test rescheduling, withdrawal, and cancellation policies. But I recommend everyone to think twice before cancelling the test. It is tough to get the date and takes a long time.
Is lack of preparation, the reason for you to withdraw or reschedule your NAATI application or change the NAATI Test Date? Then, wait a second.
CCLHUB provides you with intensive coaching classes, which will help you prepare for the NAATI CCL Test in a short period. Join our Demo session or contact us or message us for more information
As we all know, the NAATI CCL Test ( Community Credential Language Test) is the test of your ability to speak English and native language at the community level. The examiner examines the ability of the aspirants to translate dialogue from English to LOTE (Language other than English) and LOTE to English. You get 5 PR points on passing this NAATI CCL test. Book NAATI CCL Test Online using myNAATI account.
- If you want to reschedule the NAATI test session, you should reschedule it 21 days before the examination. After 21 days, you cannot reschedule NAATI or change the NAATI Test Date.
- If you cannot sit for the exam and you need to withdraw your application, you have to pay the cancellation fee, regardless of the reason, including sickness.
- You will need to reapply for the CCL Test by applying online if you withdraw the application.
Please refer to the cancellation policy to learn more about how to get a refund from NAATI CCL.
- If you request a cancellation more than five weeks before the test date, the cancellation fee is 25% of the test fee– 75% of your payment will be refunded.
- If you request a cancellation within five weeks of the test date (35 days or fewer), the cancellation fee is 100% of your test fee i.e, you won’t get any refund.
- It is considered a cancellation, and no test fee will be refunded if you do not attend the test then.
- You may ask for a 75% refund or test reschedule to a later date without being charged if you provide enough evidence in the following case: Serious injury, hospital admission, Bereavement, Hardship, Trauma.
You can send the Test cancellation applications to [email protected] in writing.
All NAATI test sessions are closed five weeks before the test date; This means that your test cannot be rescheduled within five weeks immediately before a test. If you cancel the test and wish to sit another NAATI test, you will need to make a new application.
You need to pay a cancellation fee if you cancel your test with NAATI.
If you are still confused about some of the policies, feel free to contact us. You can also contact us to get more information about NAATI CCL.
Author: Manita Paudel
Data source: NAATI website